The antenna built into the Radiocan box increases the overall durability of the device, by eliminating protruding parts typically subject to breakage.
Two-way CloseLink communication is at the heart of all Sistematica Handheld devices and Controllers. Receiver constantly checks the radio link with Handheld, moving to stand-by conditions in case of missing connection, switching off all the outputs and securing the application.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
– Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Remote control and telecommunications equipment (Article 3, Article 10 and Appendix 4)
– EN 60950-1 Health and safety
– EN 301 489-3 Electromagnetic compatibility
– EN 300 220-2 Use of radio frequencies spectrum
– EN 60204-32 Electrical equipment safety
– Directive 2004/104/EC Vehicle electromagnetic compatibility
– FCC part 15.249
The convenient snap-in connection ensures a rapid and safe connection of the device to the rest of the system: only two wires are needed for the power supply and two for the CAN line to ensure connection and correct functionality
PROTECTION FROM POWER SUPPLY POLE INVERSION
The use of specific components against power supply pole inversion guarantees the integrity of the device during installation and maintenance operations.
Each controller has a distinct factory-defined source code (over 4 billion IDs) that prevents its interaction with unidentified systems. Multiple Sistematica devices can work in the same area without interference. In the event of replacement, it is possible to pair the new Handheld device/Controller with the due counterpart using a simple procedure.