COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
– Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Remote control and telecommunications equipment (Article 3, Article 10 and Appendix 4)
– EN 60950-1 Health and safety
– EN 301 489-3 Electromagnetic compatibility
– EN 300 220-2 Use of radio frequencies spectrum
– EN 60204-32 Electrical equipment safety
– Directive 2004/104/EC Vehicle electromagnetic compatibility
– FCC part 15.249
Perfectly watertight with protection level IP67. Volumetric ratios enable Handheld devices to float.
Backlit keypad allows the recognizing of key functions in low light conditions.
Rescue grants a higher safety level through function selection before activating.
Each controller has a distinct factory-defined source code (over 4 billion IDs) that prevents its interaction with unidentified systems. Multiple Sistematica devices can work in the same area without interference. In the event of replacement, it is possible to pair the new Handheld device/Controller with the due counterpart using a simple procedure.
10 mm diameter buttons, with clear and effortless contact, make the keypad suitable to all users. Ergonomic design, small dimensions and lightweight enable easy and effortless hold.
Highly resistant plastic is co-injected with a rubber shell that makes its hold firmer and protects against knocks if dropped, even from a 4 meters height.
The functioning is guaranteed from -20°C to +55°C.
Alkaline AAA batteries easy to find and maximum autonomy of 2,500 hours in stand-by and up to 200 hours of continuous transmission.