Two-way CloseLink communication is at the heart of all Sistematica Handheld devices and Controllers. Receiver constantly checks the radio link with Handheld, moving to stand-by conditions in case of missing connection, switching off all the outputs and securing the application.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
– Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Remote control and telecommunications equipment (Article 3, Article 10 and Appendix 4)
– EN 60950-1 Health and safety
– EN 301 489-3 Electromagnetic compatibility
– EN 300 220-2 Use of radio frequencies spectrum
– EN 60204-32 Electrical equipment safety
– Directive 2004/104/EC Vehicle electromagnetic compatibility
– FCC part 15.249
Perfect water tightness, thanks to protection level IP67.The volumetric ratios enable the floating of Handheld device.
PROTECTION FROM POWER SUPPLY POLE INVERSION
The use of specific components against power supply pole inversion guarantees the integrity of the device during installation and maintenance operations.
All the outputs are protected from short circuits, surges and inverse voltage. The integration of recirculation diodes on the outputs make the device particularly indicated to command inductive loads, such as electro and solenoid valves.
Each Receiver has a distinct factory-defined source code (over 4 billion IDs) which doesn’t allow the interaction with not identified systems. Many Sistematica devices can work in the same area without interference. In the event of replacement, it is possible to pair the new handheld device/controller with the due counterpart using a simple procedure.