Two-way CloseLink communication is at the heart of all Sistematica Handheld and Controller. Thanks to constant interaction between these devices, the operator has always the situation under control.
The 150m range in free space and without obstacles, GFSK digital modulation, ensure heavy duty capabilities.
Alkaline AAA batteries easy to find and maximum autonomy of 2,500 hours in stand-by and up to 200 hours of continuous transmission.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
– Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Remote control and telecommunications equipment (Article 3, Article 10 and Appendix 4)
– EN 60950-1 Health and safety
– EN 301 489-3 Electromagnetic compatibility
– EN 300 220-2 Use of radio frequencies spectrum
– EN 60204-32 Electrical equipment safety
– Directive 2004/104/EC Vehicle electromagnetic compatibility
– FCC part 15.249
10 mm diameter buttons, with clear and effortless contact, make the keypad suitable to all users. Ergonomic design, small dimensions and lightweight enable easy and effortless hold.
Perfect water tightness, thanks to protection level IP67. The volumetric ratios enable the floating of Handheld device.
Highly resistant plastic is co-injected with a rubber shell that makes its hold firmer and protects against knocks, even if dropped from a height of 4 metres.
The functioning is guaranteed from -20°C to +55°C.
Each Receiver has a distinct factory-defined source code (over 4 billion IDs) which doesn’t allow the interaction with not identified systems. Many Sistematica devices can work in the same area without interference. In the event of replacement, it is possible to pair the new handheld device/controller with the due counterpart using a simple procedure.