COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
– Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Remote control and telecommunications equipment (Article 3, Article 10 and Appendix 4)
– EN 60950-1 Health and safety
– EN 301 489-3 Electromagnetic compatibility
– EN 300 220-2 Use of radio frequencies spectrum
– EN 60204-32 Electrical equipment safety
– Directive 2004/104/EC Vehicle electromagnetic compatibility
– FCC part 15.249
SafetyPoint™ is the innovative safety system which makes the activation of handheld devices safe and eliminates the risk of accidents.
The system is composed of a handheld device that activates the radio communication only if it is near – about 1 cm. – a flexible and adhesive plate, the SafetyPointPlate, applied without electrical connections. Please pay attention: we do suggest to apply the Plate on the long side of the vehicle, towards the application.
In addition to SafetyPoint™, Lift has the following important safety-related features:
– 15 meters bandwidth
– Double Button Lift model: opening and closing operations have to be activated by simultaneously clicking Start button plus Opening/Closing Button.
– Double Click Lift model: opening and closing operations have to be activated by a double-click on Opening/Closing Button.
– Maintained function: the operation stays active only if the related button is maintained pushed.
– 2 minutes Time Out: after 2′ without operations, the radio communication is timed out. Then it is necessary to go back to SafetyPoint™ for restarting it.
Each controller has a distinct factory-defined source code (over 4 billion IDs) that prevents its interaction with unidentified systems. Multiple Sistematica devices can work in the same area without interference. In the event of replacement, it is possible to pair the new Handheld device/Controller with the due counterpart using a simple procedure.
Perfectly watertight with protection level IP67.
Backlit keypad allows the recognizing of key functions in low light conditions.
10 mm diameter buttons, with clear and effortless contact, make the keypad suitable to all users. Ergonomic design, small dimensions and lightweight enable easy and effortless hold.
Highly resistant plastic is co-injected with a rubber shell that makes its hold firmer and protects against knocks if dropped, even if dropped from a height of 4 metres.
The functioning is guaranteed from -20°C to +55°C.
Alkaline AAA batteries easy to find and maximum autonomy of 2,500 hours in stand-by and up to 200 hours of continuous transmission.